Cataract Surgery in Hyderabad
Cataract is one of the most widely recognized eye conditions at a worldwide level. Basically, a cataract includes the clouding of the lens. The role of the lens is to help focus the light beams that get through your eyes so you can perceive the shapes, pictures, and distances. At the point when cataract creates, the lens gets shady and makes vision troublesome. Best Cataract Surgery in Hyderabad.
In spite of the fact that cataracts may produce for different reasons, the most widely recognized reason is aging. The eye focal point (lens) is comprised of water and proteins, which begin to separate when we age. As time passes by and the breakdown procedure turns out to be increasingly serious, proteins in the focal point structure an overcast bunch and the focal point loses its capacity to work regularly.
Cataract Risk Factors:
- Obesity, Excess Alcohol consumption, and Smoking.
- Diseases like Diabetes and High Blood Pressure.
- Long term use of cholesterol control medications
- Exposure to polluted air, Excess UV Radiation from Sunlight.
- Eye Injury or High Spectacle powers for myopia (Nearsightedness).
Types Of Cataract:
- Age Related Cataract: This is the most well-known sort, which happens because of the Aging Process.
- Congenital Cataract: A few children are born with Cataract because of physical injury, contamination, or improper development. They may likewise create cataracts during their youth.
- Secondary Cataract: This sort of Cataract may happen due to clinical issues like diabetes or because of proceeded with the utilization of specific medications, introduction to UV radiation, or certain dangerous substances.
- Traumatic Cataract: A focal point (lens) may likewise turn overcast after an eye injury.
Symptoms Of Cataract:
As the condition progresses, you may find that:
- It’s difficult to drive, read, or sit in front of the TV
- You may see that your night vision has got worse.
- Twofold vision
- Seeing halos around lights
- Hazy, cloudy, or foggy vision.
Treatment Of Cataract:
Cataract-induced opaqueness in the eyes can only be eliminated by cataract surgery. The lens is replaced with an IOL(intraocular). Cataract surgery is an outpatient method.
Phacoemulsification is a method of surgical treatment of cataracts, which consists of ultrasonic crushing of a cloudy lens, its removal, followed by the installation of an artificial analog – an intraocular lens (IOL). Ophthalmologists began to develop and perform this surgical intervention almost four decades ago, in the 70s of the last century. Currently, the method is recognized as the most reliable and effective way to radically cure cataracts. The world health organization (WHO) called ultrasound phacoemulsification with the installation of IOL the only fully rehabilitative treatment method among all surgical procedures used today in medicine.
What Is The Right Time For Cataract Surgery?
It is impossible to cure cataracts with medications alone, the use of drops can only slow the progression of the disease for a short time. The only method with which you can permanently get rid of cataracts is surgery and the most safe and predictable of which is phacoemulsification. After the diagnosis is established, surgical removal of the clouded lens can be carried out at any time, and it will be done correctly early, without waiting for the progression of the disease and the appearance of complications.
In the past, due to the lack of adequate surgical technique, a cataract patient was recommended to wait for its “maturation” (ie stage of the disease, when the lens hardens and becomes completely opaque) accompanied by a sharp decrease in vision. Since the process of “maturation” of cataracts is often lengthy (5-10 years), patients were forced to come to terms with a number of restrictions for many years that violated the usual way of life (inconvenience when reading and doing homework, difficulties with driving, professional unsuitability).
Today, ophthalmology uses advanced technologies that can not delay the treatment of cataracts for many years and, if there is evidence, successfully remove cataracts at an early stage of the disease. Consult us for best cataract surgery in Hyderabad.
Given the severity of possible complications, doctors categorically do not recommend delaying cataract surgery. With the progression of pathological changes in the lens, it not only loses transparency, but also increases in size, which leads to disruption of the circulation of intraocular fluid: secondary glaucoma develops, which, if untreated, leads to irreversible loss of vision.
Safe Cataract! With Dr. Kiran’s Eye Hospitals:
We are focused and committed to providing the best in class technologies that give you quality, safety and affordable cataract eye surgery with the best outcomes. This commitment towards the services has driven us to be among the best places for cataract eye surgery in Hyderabad.
Why Dr. Kiran’s for Cataract Surgery in Hyderabad?
- The operation is performed on an outpatient basis in a “One Day” mode.
- Self-Healing – Stitching after surgery is not necessary.
- No Hospital stay.
- Cataract Specialist Doctors
- Most Modern Equipment & Technology – flawless execution of all stages of the operation and eliminates the possibility of technical errors.
- We use highest quality intraocular lenses (IOL’s) from leading manufacturers. This ensures the minimization of complications and the best visual acuity after surgery. Such lenses do not require replacement over time and do not have an expiration date.
- We Guarantee cataract patients the best result and the return of vision.
Aftercare And Recovery:
Our experts will provide you the best cataract surgery in Hyderabad with a high-quality preoperative examination and postoperative follow-up until complete recovery. Your vision will, for the most part, recover within days however typically, it takes about a month prior to balancing out.